Skip to main content

Download Frogurt Fonts Family From Missy Meyer

Download Frogurt Fonts Family From Missy Meyer


Frogurt is a soft, plump, rounded slab serif font full of fun! Its fat curves make me think of frozen yogurt, and I've always preferred the shorthand "frogurt" to "fro-yo." I was inspired by a 30-year-old hand-carved wooden sign; when I went to try to find a font with a similar look, I couldn't really find anything soft and funky enough! It was a real Goldilocks situation: that one was too thin, that one's corners were too sharp, that one's baseline was too strict. So since I couldn't find something I liked, I made something I liked! I gave Frogurt big pillowy slab serifs, a slightly irregular baseline, and just enough tilt and variation to be fun while still keeping things really clean and readable. The outlines are cleaned up and sharp, so Frogurt will work well for both printing and cutting. Frogurt clocks in with just over 570 glyphs total, including all of the basics (A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and a ton of punctuation), plus over 310 extended Latin characters for language support, and over 50 alternates and ligatures to add some variety and flair. Frogurt is PUA-encoded for easy access to all characters.


Download Frogurt Fonts Family From Missy Meyer


Popular posts from this blog

Download Luke Font Family From The Northern Block Ltd

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Luke is a contemporary adaptation of historic English Blackletter, inspired by the creativity of leading English type-creator: Caslon Foundry. Their highly unique 19th century Blackletter typeface provided the core elements of Luke, with the name paying tribute to the Caslon family tomb in the churchyard of St Luke Old Street in London. This modern and versatile type family offers a wide range of styles — from thin to thick contours, and with half-filling to complete - allowing it to work best for both text and display purposes. Details include twelve styles and 641 glyphs. Opentype features include superscript, denominators, numerators, scientific inferiors, ordinals, stylistic alternatives, case-sensitive forms, fractions, contextual alternates and discretionary ligatures. Luke su...

Download Kickers Fonts Family From Fype Co

Download Kickers Fonts Family From Fype Co Kickers is a mix of vintage look and serif styles. The combination of beautiful letter and vintage style serif makes Kickers a versatile that can be used in many different themes of design projects. Available in two styles regular and outline are suitable and ready to be used together for your next design! Kickers is well-suited for advertising, magazine, branding, logotypes, packaging, titles, headlines and editorial design. It was definitely fun putting together these laid back vintage vibes. Download Kickers Fonts Family From Fype Co Download Now View Gallery

sbnbfqmgvm oivaeqeiry Download Neville Fonts Family From Runsell Type

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Neville inspired by beautiful lettering in old label. It is carefully made with perfectly horizontal vertical bezier handles. Every single letter contains beautiful alternates characters (ss01 - ss13) and feature ligatures. Neville fits well in some designs such as the logotype, packaging, branding, quotes, business cards and more custom designs. The features uppercase, lowercase, numeral, punctuation & symbol, ligatures, alternates, multilingual support, PUA encoded (fully accessible without additional design software). How to get access alternate glyphs with designing software to open type fonts check this link: http: //adobe.ly/1m1fn4Y Download Neville Fonts Family From Runsell Type